Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm back

Hello everyone.  It's been a month since I've posted a story.  What happened???

I'm not sure.  Well, maybe I am.  I was back to work after the Christmas holiday, scrambling & trying to get motivated for the year.  It's dark and cold outside, and I'm fighting the winter depression I experience every year in Russia (although it's not as bad this year).  And I'm lonely, although I do have a few more expats (although all are men) to hang out with on the weekends.   

So I guess in general, I'm in the winter blahs and couldn't get inspired to write a post.

But no more excuses!  After all, this blog kept me going last winter (and Spring, and Summer, and Fall) when I was feeling down or lonely. 

I'll be back later this week with a few pictures of our "gray" winter.  And this weekend, I'm in Amsterdam which I'm sure will inspire me :).  In the meantime, a few random pictures


Before the snow melted.........................



Fireworks outside my bedroom window........





I've been baking...... banana bread, corn bread



 Before the snow melted (part 2).......


Sunset from my office........



No comments:

Post a Comment