Thursday, May 8, 2014

More creepy sunbathers...........

The walk started out innocently enough.  "Let's walk over towards Peter & Paul Fortress" he said. 
 
 
But we both knew why were really going.  It was a beautiful, sunny day.  Which means the sunbathers would be out! 
 
And I've learned that a few of my loyal viewers also enjoy these pictures.  You don't want to look, but you can't look away - am I right?
 
The ladies had quite the set-up..........
 


Who knew that they sold thongs in all sizes?


He was to the right of the ladies.  Apparently, a loner who just wants to work on his tan.


I think he caught me taking his picture.


The guy on the left is really tan!  And what's up with the lady who has clothes on?


I don't understand how the just all stand around together all day


That's all for now.  But I'm sure I'll be back.......

2 comments:

  1. They are so completely at ease with their not-close-to-perfect bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame them, anything to get some sun

    ReplyDelete