Monday, December 9, 2013

Sorry I've been away

Hello! 

I promise a few more posts this year.  I know I've been a little quiet.  But you all know the drill - it's the end of the year, and we're all cramming our schedule to get everything done before the holidays.

Another reason you haven't heard from me is that I have been without my camera for 2 weeks.  And I happen to be in the  44% of Americans who don't own a Smartphone.  How did this happen?  I'm shocked how being away from the US for a few years has made me feel so out of touch

(on a related note, we also realized that own 3 tube TV's - all of which are in storage - which we will probably not legally be allowed to dispose of us when we eventually come back to the US)

But my trusty Blackberry was able to take a few nice sunset pictures the other day.  The snow arrived the following morning.

I'll be back later this week with some pictures from our weekend in Munich.  Until then, have a good week





2 comments:

  1. Love the sunsets, Jen. Especially the silhouette of Peter on his horse !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to keep up w/your adventures, Jen! Dubai looks like it was an AMAZing experience. And you're no slouch in a bikini!!! xoxox -betsy

    ReplyDelete