Friday, January 30, 2015

I've been away too long

Hello friends,

I'm back!  Sorry to have been away for so long.  January kicks me in a A.. every month.  I really hate winter depression. 

Stay tuned for some upcoming posts.  In the meantime, these pictures make me feel happy, so I'll decided to share them.  Happy Friday!!!!

I love the lighting on this one


I love the Bronze Horseman, and can never walk by without taking a picture.  Especially on a beautiful evening (in September)


Selfie Trio..... me being silly on a Friday morning.  I "played hookie" in the morning (actually just walked in a little late, after the sun rose), so I could enjoy some fresh air and daylight.


2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty in the early morning Russian light !

    I loved the horseman too.

    ReplyDelete