Thursday, October 16, 2014

One last Fall weekend

I think we lucked out, and caught the last nice (i.e. dry and not too cold) weather this past weekend in St. Petersburg.  Snow is expected by Thursday & Friday of this week, and then even colder temperatures (mid 30's) next week





The leaves should fully change and start to fall this week.  The rain has started



I do miss the red leaves of the Northeast US.  The most beautiful Fall seasons in the world (in my opinion!)


The tourists are almost gone.  Just a few from the Russian regions, and China remain.  The Europeans and Americans are gone


I never get tired of taking pictures of this


The birds must not like these tree berries?


These birds are mean - Pat was attacked by one once, and I've seen them pecking at small children.  I think they are stalking this lady, and planning their attack


A lollypop salesman!  Made me smile.  Things can't be all bad if there is a lollypop market in Russia
 
 

Good night Peter!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy fall while it lasts. You look so nice in your rain outfit ! The birds are Hooded Crows....just trying to earn a living. Did Pat have food in his hand when he was attacked ?

    ReplyDelete